Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update on why DNA and Court did not take place...

Our agency called today and said our birth mother lost her ID so she needs to request this herself. She also advised she cannot get another day off for 15 days. So once again we face more delays. Depending on when she gets into PGN I may need to come home at the end of September so that I may return to get her. I hate to do that because it is so hard for Auri to adjust from her foster family to family at the big house! Well she is napping now so I am trying to catch up on emails. We found a place that said they would have a wireless router for us today so hopefully that will all work out so I can spend more time on the internet in the morning and evenings while Auri is in bed. We have a very steep spiral staircase that are cement and I am aftaid Auri may wake up and tumble down them or pull the key out of the door and lock herself in! Well here are a few pics:


Auri, Eliana in front, Rosa crawling and Fern laying back...
Missing is Andrew he was prob staying as far from the girls as possible!

All smiles this morning eating my yogurt puffs!


Auri getting ready to lay a big ole' kiss on Eliana.

I tried to snap a pic of the kiss but it basically looks like Auri has Eliana in a headlock!

2 comments:

bellagirl26 said...

I'm wondering what agency you are with? If you don't mind sharing, you can blog contact me through my blog:

http://www.babysites.com/sites/bellagirl/

Amanda said...

great pics!! I was wondering if I'd ever see a picture of all of them together!!! (minus Andrew)