Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Dancing with my hands in the air!



Ready to go home!




Looking cute in my pigtails!




Out for a walk...wait till you see what fun we had on this walk once we met up with Lee Ann and Erick...


There's a trampoline in our neighborhood! You should have heard the kids laughing! We also saw 2 puppies and 2 big dogs today. Fernanda was very frightened, Auri only got concerned once she noticed Fernanda was. She was okay with the big dogs with the owner had them sit and she could pet them.

6 comments:

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Absolutely adorable -- and very cute pigtails! Looks like you are keeping quite busy. We will continue to pray the you and Auri get to back that suitcase soon.

Robyn said...

Great pics!! I love the one in the suitcase!! :)

Robyn

T.R. said...

Auri is beautiful. She looks so happy.

Amanda said...

what fun!!! I love all your "action" shots!!

Anna said...

Wonderful photos of Auri!! She looks very happy and like she's having lots of fun which is great.

Praying that things will move forward quickly for you!

Take care,
Anna

~Emily said...

I've been following all the pix. Looks like you guys are having a great time there. I will definitely get in touch when we go for our pickup. We plan to spend some time in Antigua.