Saturday, July 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well we made it back from the beach and we are exhausted! I think our dog Chloe has forgotten who I am!!! Our friend/Brent's co-worker Kelly watched Chloe...and spoiled her while we were gone! She has 2 boxer's, a doggy door and a camp! Chloe just stared out the back window of the truck as we pulled away from the camp! Now she and Brent are passed out in bed! I am bonding with my Peppy...playing with the cat laser! Thankfully Carl of course came over and gave Peppy a little TLC while we were gone---so he wasn't too lonely without us and her best friend Chloe!

Well tomorrow its time to tie up the lose ends again and pack. Its so hard...I would love to just stay home but to miss out on the little things...like Auri crawling around making monster noises, watching her pull imaginary candy out of her pocket and eat it to having her give me kiss after kiss when I tell her I love her...is so worth it!

So Monday we will be off again...and I have no idea how long I will being staying. Maybe you could all go out and by me an instant lottery ticket so maybe I can stay until she can get on that plan to the USA with me! Basically I am just going to live life one day at a time...but I will be praying and praying for a miracle!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Deanna-

I firmly believe that you will NEVER regret the time spent with Auri over the next few months...

You are making memories that you will recall when Auri is walking down the aisle....

When Auri is having/accepting HER first babby...

When Auri is saying "Momma...I love you" while you are being nursed into the last part of your life...

Fight for it Deanna...Even a day makes a huge difference...

If Christ had had one 'less' day in HIS life...think of the difference?

A day...A week...A month...

It's all important...

Especially between a Momma and a Daughter...

Andrea

Amanda said...

Deanna, I agree you will never regret your time with Auri. Time is one thing you can give, but never get back. It is the best way to show love. Give your time. Love her to death!! :)

~Emily said...

We will be in Guatemala mid August and would love to meet you folks! We are planning an Antigua trip while there. I will be in touch. Can you please send me your contact/email info? ewolfe@tiu11.org