What a nightmare our adoptions are! After spending 130 dollars on a hotel...plus paying a driver to get us there...I have to pay for a taxi to get Auri to her attorney's office. We get there and out he and the foster mom come and tell me court and dna will not take place as the birthmother did not bring her documents. So back to the hotel we go with our foster mom. Of course the ATM's here would not access my second checking that has the money in and my husband is in Grad class and my parents are gambling...so my co worker Mary helped to transfer the funds into my other account!
We have been back at the house for a couple of hours and Auri is a mess! I had to wake her up so early and then after breakfast she went back down for a nap....then we got the call to take her to the attorney where she once again fell asleep...and then after being up again to talk with the attorney and foster mom she fell asleep right before we got to the house. Of course now there is too much going on that she does not want to nap! So the baby whisper Kelsey is now home and hopefully she can get her to sleep!
We have been back at the house for a couple of hours and Auri is a mess! I had to wake her up so early and then after breakfast she went back down for a nap....then we got the call to take her to the attorney where she once again fell asleep...and then after being up again to talk with the attorney and foster mom she fell asleep right before we got to the house. Of course now there is too much going on that she does not want to nap! So the baby whisper Kelsey is now home and hopefully she can get her to sleep!
6 comments:
It will all work out. It's so frustrating, I know... BUT it will and you're with her. :) Hang in there! :)
Felicia
how aggravating!!! so sorry your day was a mess... as well as Auri's diapers!! God bless!
Ohhh my goodness! That is so frustrating, I'm sure!! I hope and pray they can get everything worked out quickly!
Hope tomorrow is a MUCH better day!
Stacie
Kristi, I hope you guys catch a break soon. We have all had roadblocks in our adoptions and they are so frustrating. Keep the faith!
Ahhh Deanna...so sorry about today not going as you'd hoped!! VERY frustrating. Will continue to pray for you. Hang in there!!
Anna
That's STINKY! Hope it turns around. ~Emily
Post a Comment