Thursday, July 31, 2008

I think Daddy is bored in Guatemala!





Today we went out shopping again but this time ended up coming home with lots...a big quilt, a hammock, coffee, a purse for Auri, 2 dolls for Auri, 2 wall hangings and flip flops for me! Brent was the one doing all the buying---imagine that! They saw him coming! We also met up with Melodie, her girls and her mom for lunch at the Monoloco. It was very good and Brent was happy he finally got to have a beer! (I guess he is missing poker night and bowling with the boys!) Anyway as we were getting Auri ready for bed Brent decided to go to as "there is nothing to do here"!!! Above are some pics from lunch and Auri and Fernanda strolling their babies around!

1 comments:

~Emily said...

BORED?!? I could spend weeks in Antigua just hanging and haggling. Did you guys eat at La Fonda en la Calle Real? That's my favorite restarant and I am so looking forward to eating there in a few weeks.