We are at the Tikal now. Auri has DNA in the morning. Today she had very very bad gas! And after giving her mylicon she had very very very bad diarrhea! I had my driver stop at a pharmacy on the way out of Antigua to get some pedialite and some better diapers! But they aren't much better! Well her little belly is so big and hard and it sounds like there is so much fluid in there. I can hear it when I carry her. I emailed my agency and will ask our attorney and foster mom to take her to the doctor if it doesn't get any better tomorrow. Please pray.
This is so much harder than I could have ever imagined. It gets better every day but when you have a day like this it doesn't help! Well I need to get her to bed!
Love you all!
On a side note...as I typed this and give Auri her pretend phone and said its papa she takes it and says "hello"! She has also successfully emptied all of the diapers and placed them under the night stand!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Praying for you both Deanna!! That things go well tomorrow with Auri's DNA and also that her tummy settles down.
Take care and God Bless,
Anna
Keeping you both in our prayers. Poor little thing! I pray you get DNA results quickly and everything moves quickly as well! We need to get our babies home! :)
Felicia
Post a Comment