Why is this happening to us? How are we ever going to have fun on a vacation that occurs on Elvia's 2nd birthday which for some unknown reason after months and months of waiting to start the adoption process it has yet to begin and now she won't make it home to celebrate???
I wish I had the strength or the faith at this time to look to the future when she is home but I don't. I quit my second job which paid for our trips and gifts for Elvia - I don't have the energy to do anything. I guess we will wait another week to be told we still need something to be submitted to the Embassy - UNBELIEVABLE!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Praying all goes well...
Sorry you are going through so much trouble and hard times. You are certainly due for some good luck coming your way. Hoping and praying this gets worked out quickly and Elvia is home soon.
Post a Comment