Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AIP: Saying GOODBYE to a DREAM

Well we signed the contract, itemized expenses (15k) and forwarded the evidence. Wish us luck and pray for justice!

This is the theme Brent picked out and decorated for Roma's room. Poor Elvia, I have shoe boxes bigger than her room!!! We didn't go all out on her room for fear of the same thing happening...so I am sure she will decorate her room with crayons when she gets her to add her own personal touch! Hopefully for her 5th b-day she will be moving into a GIANT room in my DREAM home!

2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I am praying about EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you.....I don't think I could even move from off of the couch if I was you. There has got to be good news soon....please Lord.

THE SCHAEFERS said...

We boxed up all of our stuff regarding and for "B", and despite having our girls, our hearts still ache for the loss with AIP. We continue to keep you in our prayers for healing and hope that your daughter is home with you soon.