Monday, April 14, 2008

Update on the AIP mess...the reason we never met Roma....




Roma, you are forever in our hearts!

I still have people trying to locate you and if there is anyway possible we will bring you home!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

this just broke my heart. it really makes me sick to think of all the families hurt by this man and his "program". I'm so sorry that you were one of those... praying...

Andrea said...

I will be praying for Roma too....

I had forgotten that you all were caught in the Mozes mess...

I'm SO sorry...and now this elongated wait for Auri.

Your hearts must be stretched to the max.

Andrea

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Sweet Roma, you are so loved. I am hurting with you Deanna....I am so sorry you are having to endure ALL of this!!!! You are so amazingly STRONG!!!!! I am praying that this little boy could be found soon.

Love,
Lindsey