
Well we are off to have our biometric fingerprints renewed today! Also our agency is hopeful the attorney will have our case accepted by the Embassy today. Currently PGN is not releasing cases. I hope the Embassy continues to work so we can sail through family court and PA. We are still discussing the option of me (Deanna) going and fostering Elvia in Antigua once she enters PGN. This will only work if she enters PGN this summer so Brent's lawncare business will fund my stay there. Well hopefully I will have GOOD news tonight!
Oh ya- we got an awesome new table for our dining room so Elvia can dine in style! I figured since she likely won't be enjoying her high chair that long as she will l be 2 when she comes home, we need to get her the next best thing! And Mama loves it!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
1 comments:
I hope you get to foster!! That would just be awesome!! I pray everything falls into place just right so it works out.
Post a Comment