It's easier if I just post the email from our agency, although I hate doing that...but this is the latest:
I called Lic Gallo today and he is soliciting a new paper from the Municipality from the Embassy explaining what is going on to see if the Embassy will accept it or ask for anything else. Bottom line is the municipality cannot find the original paperwork registered by the midwife. This municipality as you know had trouble in the past where there was vandalism, and the files had been transferred somewhere else, then back. He says some documents were even burnt. He is asking for a document explaining all this to submit it to the Embassy. The alternative is finding the midwife to draft up a new one which would be a time comsuming search since we don't know where she is. So this is the plan. I do not like to promise anything we cannot deliver but he is trying to get back in the Embassy this coming week with this paperwork, in the hopes they will either accept it or ask for a particular format which we can meet.
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
1 comments:
I AM SO SORRY....I am praying that they won't need this ridiculous mysterious paper!!!! What in the world.....none of this makes sense. If you want to call and scream and cry, know that I am here any time!! 615-495-7813.
Love,
Lindsey
Post a Comment