Sunday, April 6, 2008

Who wouldn't miss her!

Awh! We miss her so much but I do have to say it has been a bit easier these past weekends, why because for once I am not working in a store looking at little outfits that she would look so cute in, seeing other little Guate babies running and hiding under clothes racks and I have been able to keep myself occupied by cleaning, going to my nieces soccer games and now I am off to church to pray so very hard that this week brings this little girl a step closer to being home with her family - where she belongs!

4 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

That is such a PRECIOUS picture!!!! I am praying for y'all so much....I can't imagine what you are going through. Y'all are SO STRONG!!!!

Love,
Lindsey

Amanda said...

What an angel!!! Oh, how hard it must be! I am praying for your strength and that you will have ridiculous faith that is absolutely indescribable!!

Right there with you,
Amanda

Bill and Melodie said...

I can't believe how fast the time in Guate went by. It looks like you all had some incredible moments with your sweetie. We are already looking for tickets again. We got our pre-approval email today! PGN-Here we come!!!

I wish we could have met up while in guat, maybe next time!

Andrea said...

Oh..I MISS HER ... and I only met her for a mere day or two!!

I CANNOT imagine your hearts....

"SHREDDED" seems accurate.

Oh please know that I am praying and that Auri WILL come home.

God does NOT forsake His children....

I'm just shaking my head over the fact that your case hasn't progressed.

It makes me SICK and MAD!!!

We'll be praying...

Andrea