THE EMAIL:
I am sorry but I spoke with him today and the issue with the paper is still pending because the municipality has not solved it yet.. I am calling about it every two days or so to tell you when this is resolved. Now, when we get it, it has to go to translation before it goes to the Embassy so that will add another couple of days. I am so sorry you were dealt this particular municipality because it has proven disastrous for your case progress. When you get a difficult place like this it turns into delay after delay every time we need to get something from them, particularly if the Embassy sends us back like in your case. I **** hope**** to get some good news this week and will immediately write to you.
Honestly I believe it will come to me finding 40k to hire adoption supervisors or letting go of the dream of this family. All of our paper work is expiring which means more time and money, having to take more time off work, etc. etc. to get the third set of paper work completed. Believe me I have learned more than enough times that somethings just aren't meant to be, unfortunately.
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
3 comments:
First of all, is this your b-day!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the strongest person I know!!!
On another note, your family IS MEANT TO BE!!!!! I don't understand the road that you are being dealt....but you can do it!! YOU CAN MAKE IT!! Don't give up. I would want to too. But, I keep picturing sweet Elvia's face....and she fits with y'all.....she is your daughter!!!!
Chris and I will help you fight for her!!!! You give me the word....and I will try and raise some money for you!!!!!
We love you and are praying daily! Lord, please, please bring good news this week!!!!!
Love,
Lindsey
I was at the Grand Tikal again today visiting a friend also using TOWA and thought of you guys. Slow process, but I'm confident we are all moving forward. "Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
Lee Anne (mom of Erick)
Oh Deanne!!!
My heart is breaking..
You CANNOT give up!!!
No!
Auri is YOUR daughter....
Don't let evil win and keep her from a wonderful family....
Fight for her my friend. Fight.
Andrea
Post a Comment