Well I made it home. I was terrified to fly with all the recent plane crashes. I was freaking out when we sat on the runway in Houston for 30 minutes...all I could think are mechanical problems and this plane is going down!!! But I made it!
Brent picked me up and we headed to the mall where we picked up a very cute bikini for Auri at Janie and Jack. Then it was off to Red Lobster! Oh was it good! Better than I could have ever remembered! Then we headed home --- to see my sweet pets, Chloe and Peppy and boy did they miss me!
Today I got up at 9:30 and headed out to my girlfriends to get my hair cut and colored...believe me I needed it! I could have slept all day...I have no idea how I am going to get up for work tomorrow! Then Brent and I headed out to WalMart to pick up some necessities and of course make up since Continental's Guatemalan bag checkers confiscated my make up!!! Guess they don't understand the 2 oz and under policy! While in Guatemala I lost about 15-20 lbs eating McDonald's and Burger King...so Brent decided we shouldn't break that diet so we of course ate at the McDonald's inside WalMart...but I opted for the Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch salad instead of the usual Chicken Nuggets!
Well there is lots to do before tomorrow morning such as filing the layers and layers of dead skin off my feet!!! I am so embarrassed for anyone to see them!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
3 comments:
My feet keep getting WORSE and WORSE!!!! I'm glad you are back safely...and that Red Lobster was so good. I can't believe you had McD's.....I don't want to eat it for years!!!!!!!!! Miss you.
Antigua is so rough on your feet, isn't it?!?
I'm with Lindsey though, I can't believe you had McDonald's!! (at least you made up for it with the Red Lobster!!)
Glad you are home- we were worried the hurricane would slow you down. Miss you down here! Hope you are enjoying sleeping in your own bed and that Red Lobster!
Emily
Post a Comment