Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Little bits of news...

Brent called PGN and was told the reviewer on our case was at lunch, call later. So guess that means we aren't kicked out yet! No need for us to call back :-(

In regards to our failed adoption, we just received an email about our lawsuit with AIP and yes his wife Christen Brown is on the hook and has to continue with the case! Whoo Hoo!!!

Update:

I emailed PGN this afternoon and they mailed me back stating we are missing some info and check with our attorney. They also provided the screen printout and it appears we were kicked on September 10th...so we will see. I forwarded the email onto my agency! Pray this was the kickout and has already been addressed and ready to be dropped off at PGN again!

6 comments:

Tamara said...

I have been following your blog for a few months now. I met Lindsey and Eliana when i was staying at the Grand Tikal with them.

I just wanted to let you know that PGN has an email now. Elisa has been responding the same day, usually. She will attach a copy of there computer screen so you can see what steps your case has made it thru. It's rather interesting.

Good Luck, You guys have had quite an adventure.
Feel free to email me if you have any other questions. swtgrl987@yahoo.com.
My blog is www.journeytodominic.blogspot.com

PGN: info.chat@pgn.gob.gt


-Tamara

Kelsey Lantz said...

PRAYING FOR YOU!!! miss you guys and think of you often...keep the updates coming

Kelsey Lantz said...

PRAYING FOR YOU!!! miss you guys and think of you often...keep the updates coming

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Sounds like good news. We're still praying.

Amanda said...

what number do you call to PGN? Would I have to have a case number?

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Congrats on your Previo! (Again - very hard for me to congratulate for this :) ) Hopefully there will not be a long wait to get little Auri back in!

Felicia