Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In PGN with FC socioeconomic report...BUT...

NO PA YET!!! The attorney said they attempted to locate the midwife once to get the missing documentation but she was not there! For those of you that don't know...the midwife really isn't a midwife so the US Embassy will not grant us Pre-Approval without a copy of her Cedula (and I think something else). So hopefully this week they will get it!

We need to get this into PGN so they can let us OUT and we can get AURI home! Have a told you she has a chicken costume to wear for Halloween?!?!? HAHA...we know there is very little chance she will make it home before then but we can still be hopeful right?

I checked the RENAP site tonight and we are still not in it...but they added 4 new cities in the last two weeks so I am scared we will be in RENAP before we get out...please pray this DOES NOT HAPPEN!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you speed through PGN and get your PA soon!

Amanda said...

will you send me the link to check Renap...?

Anna said...

Keeping on praying for you Deanna with all of this. Glad you're back safely. I just can't imagine how hard it must have been for you leaving Auri...praying you'll be back to bring her home for good asap!!!

Take care,
Anna