Tonight Auri kept saying hello to us really loud! No giggles tonight except when she talked with Abbie and she asked her where her belly was...interesting little game they played over skype! We stayed on the phone with her for quite a while...every time we were about to say goodbye she would start talking again.
Since my old housemate Lindsey thinks I am a paranoid Mama...I have to tell her tonight I bought her this Little Tikes Nursery Rhyme toy meant to look like an MP3 player...well as we were driving home I was like Brent I can't give her that she will strangle herself with the cord for the headphones and the cord that you put around your neck that holds the mp3 player...so I cut the one cord off and will not be sending the headphones down in her package (in case you all are wondering what that annoying thing is in the package ---but hey the batteries might die by then I can't figure out how to get it to STOP)!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment