I know for those of you that are not adopting you are completely lost by this adoption process. Well since we were put into PGN before we had PA (pre-approval) we have to now get kicked out in order to add the PA to our file. We were put into PGN before we were ready because PGN created an August 31 deadline for have the final birth mother interviews complete...so that is how we got in this step. It has been 3 weeks since our BMI and we are hoping we get kicked out Tuesday ( Monday is their Independence Day). So pray pray pray for that kick out (or previo) so we can add the PA and be submitted again and hope the next out we get is FOREVER!!!
Of course since there is hope Auri could be home for Thanksgiving...I had to go out and add to her wardrobe!!! She always needs the perfect outfit!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
5 comments:
Here's hoping she gets kicked out of PGN on Tuesday (now how many kids/families are praying to get kicked out :) ?), then back in and out and home as quickly as possible.
Make sure you post those Thanksgiving outfits -- I love to be inspired by Auri's fashionable wardrobe :)
Here is the one and ONLY time I hope you get kicked out of PGN!
Hard for me to pray for a "Kick out!" :) BUT I totally am doing it for you and Auri!
Felicia
it is a little funny to be praying for a previo...
I spurged on a little pair of ballet-like flats for Flor the other day at Target.. they were irresistable!!
Definitely praying for you all!!!
Thanks for the update on how it all works too!
Take care,
Anna
Post a Comment