Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update from our attorney:

"Today I send someone to the Municipality of Huehuetenango and was informed that the Municipality [building] was closed. But that elsewhere in town there were two people [presumably from municipality] answering the questions of those who were seeking answers to questions about the municipality and they only told him that the "Corporacion Municipal" [municipal board] is still not meeting there and that possibly Monday 28 they will be meeting in the municipal building and that then they would issue documents. Once again on Monday I will send the same person to confirm what is happening."

PRAY HOPE SCREAM - DO WHATEVER TO SEND THE MESSAGE THAT WE NEED THIS PLACE TO RE-OPEN SO ELVIA/AURI CAN BE WITH HER MOMMA and DADDY SOON!!!

1 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

What does his comment even mean??? That doesn't even make sense to me. I am praying!!!!!!!!!!