Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Stroller has Arrived

Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Wheeler
Target/Walmart about $125 - love it love it love it!!!
We just ordered this stroller from Target and we love it! Of course it also passed the "Peppy" test! Yes that's our cat and if he stays in it as we push it around the house...its a good stroller! I liked it for the fact that you can change the seat so that your little one is facing you while shopping or in Guatemala and you want nothing other than to look at your precious angel's face!!! One other thing for guys...is the handle is very high - perfect height for our hubby's!
Although Brent claims we are taking our umbrella stroller we bought for Roma ~the Kaz child we never got to meet :-( I told him we need to buy a pink one but he likes this uni-sex color! MEN!!! Oh well guess that leaves more money for hairbows!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love the strollers! We love ours, too. I will eventually ge the unbrella stroller like you have, but we have not been out much to use the other one we have!

Everyone on the blogs swear by the McClaran... and I love the color... not too manly! :-) Jill

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I love that stroller!!! What is it????

The Heinrichs said...

Hey Lindsey -
I got the red stroller at Target...had a 10% off coupon from Brent being a teacher and there is free shipping right now! It's a Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Wheeler. I love that you can see your babies or pop out the seat and let them face forward! I was shopping one day and saw this lady pushing twins in a double one and the kiddos were facing each other - I was like that is so cool! So I went out in search of it and found this single version!!!