Tonight Brent and I set out on a mission to find mix clips for our niece Sidney .... of course these things are sold out everywhere! So as we run from store to store and Brent decides to leave me in Burlington by myself as I check out strollers (I am not sure what stroller I want yet although I think I have narrowed it down) I end up coming out with the cutest little polka dotted dress (& two other outfits and bibs!). I always encourage him to stay with me b/c he ends up talking me out of everything but he felt the need to go to Dick's Sporting Goods.
So our last stop is Target...okay I love Target and esp the baby closeouts! I could have bought a million things but of course Brent talked me down to just a wooden Eddie Bauer high chair for $60. Of course the one I really wanted was slightly different but I think I can live with the different fabric for a savings of $60. Then as we are driving home I realize I had a$5 coupon in my purse...oh well! Too far to drive back and have them take it off!
We were trying to decide if we should even get a high chair but those booster space savers are just too bulky - I would then have to worry about moving it from chair to chair so I think this high chair will work well for us.
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
4 comments:
Okay, I love your shopping trip....it sounds just like me!! I go in for one thing and come out with a thousand other things. I laughed out loud about the eyebrow thing....you're right though. Chris and Eliana do have similar eyebrows!!! I can't wait until we have our girls home. We will have to have to meet each other in person and CELEBRATE!!!
Praying for you,
Lindsey
Okay, I love your shopping trip....it sounds just like me!! I go in for one thing and come out with a thousand other things. I laughed out loud about the eyebrow thing....you're right though. Chris and Eliana do have similar eyebrows!!! I can't wait until we have our girls home. We will have to have to meet each other in person and CELEBRATE!!!
Praying for you,
Lindsey
I'm not sure why it made two comments.....oh well!
I'll have to join you on the shopping problem :)
I was out shopping for my niece's birthday and came home with a cute little doll stroller (on your recommendation I might add), 2 little Eagles dresses on clearance (okay so the terrible season helped the clearance price), and 3 pairs of swim goggles (my son needed a pair, so he got blue and the girls will get a pink and a purple).
Oh and eventually a present for my niece :)
Post a Comment