My mom (Maureen) is having double knee replacement surgery tomorrow! Please pray that everything goes smoothly..no PERFECTLY!!! I am a little freaked out over this surgery but she says she has to do it as she has arthritis very badly in both knees and she needs to be able to chase after Elvia/Auri when she gets home! (okay we are torn on the name again...I am calling her Auri, Brent is calling her Elvia. Regardless of the name she will be loved and will be a HEINRICH!) When my mom had a hysterectomy back in 2002 - she gave us a scare with a small blood clot...the docs promise they will monitor this and she is on coumadin...but in any event I still worry! My mom is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without her! Love ya Mom...I know you are reading this!
Well say an extra prayer for her tonight and tomorrow morning!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
2 comments:
She will definitely be in our prayers.
How did the surgery go?? I am praying for your sweet mom. On another note, are they still allowing people to foster?? I would love to go and foster Eliana once she is further along in the process. Hope y'all are having a good week!
Lindsey
Post a Comment