Okay I am not ready for this. I have so much to do but just can't bring myself to do it. I admit I am freaking out! I think if I could bring Brent I would be okay but I can't. I want to be with Auri (okay notice the name transition from Elvia) so bad but the last time we were with her she screamed every time she saw me! She just wanted her Papa! I am trying to set up Skype so that Brent can see her every night but it keeps crashing my laptop! We still don't have Auri's room complete, no mattress, no car seat...house not childproofed...wow Brent you have a lot to do! Well its late I need sleep - maybe that will help!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
7 comments:
Oh Deanna, you poor thing!!! Hang in there. Praying for you that you'll have peace and be able to get organised to leave soon. And you'll have Lindsey already there and waiting for you when you get to Guatemala too, which will be great.
The best bit will be having Auri with you at last!!!
Will definitely be praying that she settles quickly with you too, as you both get to know each other.
Take care and God Bless,
Anna
Everything will be wonderful. I promise it will all work out. Auri will love you and will so benefit from you being with her. It will be a blessing for you both. I will pray for all of you. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know! :) I'm so excited for you!
Felicia
Deanna, you can do it.....once you are here, you will feel complete peace!!! We NEED to be here with our girls!!! I will be AT THE AIRPORT to pick you up....then we will go shopping.....and buy you a Guatemalan cell phone (I got mine last night....it is so cheap). I am praying for you!! I will call you later from my new phone!! Love you.
Bless your heart! I am sure I would be freaking out too! I am sure everything is going to be fine. Just breathe! Focus on one thing at the time and you will get it all done. Just think, you will be with sweet Auri and you will NEVER have to give her back! You will also be living with some really great women. You all are in this together and can be each others support!
Never lose sight that God is carrying you ALL the way and He will bring you and Auri home safely very soon!
Hang in there!
Stacie
I know you must be feeling overwhelmed. I am praying that you will have God's peace as you get ready to go. Know He will go before you and will be with you as you prepare and as you travel to Guatemala! And how amazing that you will be with your precious little Auri!
I am so excited about getting to meet you. Lindsey has told me how wonderful you are! It will be so much fun to be in Antigua with those precious little girls!!
Love and prayers,
Kay Daniels (aka "Kay-Kay")
hang in there sweety!! take it one thing at a time... and you know what? what you don't get done, is OK!!! The most important thing is to be with your daughter, God will take care of the rest. What size mattress do you need?
I found your blog the other day....Good luck on your trip! Don't worry about her only wanting papa....my dd was the same way, but got over it and bonded with me in just a few short weeks. Time with just you and her will bring her around! Congratulations!
Post a Comment