Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2 Weeks!

2 weeks from today I will be chatting away with my girlfriend Leigh Ann in Florida..then in the morning I will be off to the Airport to greet Lindsey for our flight in to Guatemala...can you believe I am actually doing this??? I CAN'T! I have to admit I sometime wish I never made this decisions, but I am sure 2 weeks and 1 day from now I will not look back!


Today our jogging stroller arrived...Peppy the cat tested it out and it is good to go! Thanks Diane C. for the Toys R US gift card that helped us to purchase this new ride! Brent loves the colors...it's NOT pink!!! I tried and tried to purchase a pink and grey or a pink and brown stroller and he was not having it!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Deanna,

I'm SO excited for you too!!! Starting to get things like the pram makes it seem all the more real now I'm sure. It will be just SO wonderful for you to be with your sweet little girl again. Oh I can't wait either to hear all about it!!!
God Bless,
Anna

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Love the stroller roomie!!!! You might hate me now...because I bought the Bob....but yours is SO COOL!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE WILL BE THERE IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

This is an exciting time. I can not wait to read all about your trip and the moment you become a forever family!!!