Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HE CRUSHED OUR DREAM...

For those of you that may just be checking out our blog for the first time...we fell victims to AIP and Orson Mozes and will never get to adopt Roma. America's Most Wanted is getting a piece together and many other victims are telling the news their stories. Please pray for NATIONAL attention so they can find Orson. We still dream about having another adopted child but unfortunately that is on hold due to financial reasons with our first failed adoption. But we will not give up hope..if you can DREAM..you can DO IT!

1 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I am so angry at that man! I can't believe there are monsters out there like that! I pray for all of the families who were preyed upon by him and lost so much. How horrible! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that type of creature. God bless all of you!

Felicia