Saturday, June 7, 2008

Birthday Shopping!

Wow, when Brent and I went to Guatemala for 4-6 days...we took 5-6 suitcases, carry-ons, laptop...you get the picture. Well for this trip I can only take 2 suitcases for endless months!!! Plus a stroller and the most important thing....PARTY supplies! We will be celebrating a 2nd birthday!!! It was very hard to figure out what to buy ---she needs to love it ---and it needs to take up a small amount of room! I really want to give her one of those ride ons that have the handle that you can push it too...okay that is not happening...too BIG! So we got a baby doll bath tub, baby doll high chair and new outfit and diaper for her BeBe!!! She is going to love it! She is such a good little mommy!!! Hopefully she won't try and put the other babies we are rooming with in the tub and high chair!!!

3 comments:

~Emily said...

That sounds like a perfect gift for her and one that consumes little space. I can't wait to hear about the move. Best wishes!

Amanda said...

remember there are some places to shop down there too!! (maybe not as good of a quality as toys r us, but anyway..

i do hope i get to visit you guys whenever i get to come down, although unless i get some generous donations or money falls from the sky, i may not be going back down until i go get her! maybe if gino and i were already married and he could "hold down the fort". but God knows what he's doing with me. :)

Armstrong's said...

Hi! We'll look forward to meeting you in July. The neighborhood is great- you'll love it. I was actually in the house you're going to stay in this week. We have some friends renting it for the week. It is very pretty! See you in a few weeks,
Emily Armstrong