Sunday, June 15, 2008

A few answers to questions...& Happy Father's Day shout out!


As for the I-72, DNA and Family Court can move forward while we wait for the requested midwife documents. Hopefully we will get a court date soon. I keep praying DNA is done before I get there in a few weeks. I can't wait!!!

And in case any of you are local and know of anyone that needs a lawn care guy or some landscaping done for the summer please let me know! Brent just lost a very big client and well...things are going to be very very tight with me moving now. So sad I may have to start selling my Longaberger Baskets to make this all work :-(

Happy Father's Day, Papa!!!

Of course Happy Father's Day to my Dad too!!!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

don't worry... God will show up and show out!!! He is so faithful and He may be using this experience to show you that He is your loving Father and He will take care of you!!

Heidi said...

I'm sorry about your I72. Hopefully by the time you get to PGN we'll all be out and you can be in and out within a day! Ya never know!

Kim said...

Glad to hear you can continue while waiting for those documents. Just think, in a few short weeks you will be with your little girl.

Anna said...

Deanna,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
Continuing to pray for you with all the processes and especially for you financially.

Not long now for you till you're on that plane!! How exciting.
Take care,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Are you moving to Guatemala to wait with your daughter to come home? She is a doll!

I wish you the best and speedy adoption journey!

Blessings,Leslie