Saturday, May 31, 2008

Wow! My first EBAY sale!


I decided to put some things for sale on ebay and I made my first sale tonight! Except I forgot to have stuff to mail merchandise in! Nothing a quick trip to WalMart couldn't fix! Well tomorrow I am doing my first 5k...I had planned to run but with all this adoption stuff going on I couldn't muster the energy to run in the evenings...so we will walk a little - jog a little...then meet up at the end with my BFF Missy who will have been standing at the finish line forever waiting for us!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck with the 5K and continued sales on Ebay!

Bill and Melodie said...

I am so ready and I can totally leave my job. I actually gave my notice last June but just haven't left yet. In think a year is plenty notice. Call me sometime, 256-479-4722...

Melodie

~Emily said...

Can't wait to hear about the race. We are going to Guatemala in 2 weeks if you want to send something down. Actually... I will be in Pittsburgh this week if you give me something then. ~Emily