I decided to switch my blog from private to public. Right now we need all the comfort, support and encouragement we can get. So please please leave comments! Unfortunately it feels like adoption is not for us. We want nothing more than to bring our sweet girl home & soon and for that reason we will not give up. We miss her so very much and we are not getting updates so we have no idea how she is doing, how big she is growing or how much fun she is having with her foster family. I understand God has a plan for everything but I just wish he would chose to borrow the plan we have for our family!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
3 comments:
My heart sank reading your posts today. Are other families in your agency having trouble or is it just the muncipality your daughter is located in that is the problem? I don't have any advice for you regarding Guatemala, but I continue to pray and send lots of ((hugs)) for comfort during this amazingly difficult journey.
This all makes me so sick. Lord, please bring this sweet girl home. I AM CALLING TOMORROW!!!!!
Can I send a shout out about you on my blog???!
Post a Comment