I am trying to wait patiently. Everyone is getting Birth mother interviews...and we still have not been submitted. We were told Monday then Tuesday and today still no word. It makes me so sad and it scares me...I fear I will be in Guatemala with Elvia forever trying to fight to get her home. Please pray harder than you ever have before!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago

4 comments:
I am sorry that you are still waiting. I know how hard the just waiting can be. I don't have any advice or anything to say that will make it better, but know that my family will keep you in our prayers.
Hannah
Roadblocks just plain stink! I understand. We have been in and out of PGN since 12/22 and are STILL waiting for our birthmom interview. We have been waiting for final signature since 5/6. I am not a patient person, so this entire process has been so challenging, yet taught me so much about how much stronger I am than I ever thought I was. Hang in there!
Your strength amazes me. I will pray for continued strength to get through this grueling wait, but more importantly continue to pray for a quick resolution to these on going hold ups. Your daughter has truly awesome parents to battle for her.
Fernanda has not made it to PGN yet either. We were told yesterday that they are waiting on a CNA # and that totally freaked me out! I just don't understand all the steps and why they all take so long! We think Rosa may be with the 2nd reviewer, but no BM interview schedueld yet.
Waiting with you, Melodie
ps, did you get my email?
Post a Comment