Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Missing You!

Sweet Elvia,
Mama is hoping tomorrow brings us another step closer to being together!
I know this may be horrible but one of my favorite memories from our trip is hearing Elvia tell Brent, "Papa, Mama just yelled at me for jumping on the bed "(except she said it in Spanish!). It hurts so much to think that Elvia is so confused by why her Mama and Papa come and go. I can't imagine what she will say to the Social Worker in Family Court about her Mama and Papa and how we keep leaving her in Guatemala! Ugh my heart! I hope she takes her photo album to show off to her Social Worker (and {{sniff sniff}} her birth mother) how happy she is with her Mama and Papa! Sweet Dreams everyone!

3 comments:

Chris Sapp said...

Feeling your pain...and praying you will bring your beautiful daughter home soon!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Sweet Elvia is so right.....look at that picture!! It melts my heart.....I can't imagine what it does to yours. She has to come home soon. I am praying friend. We can make it. Thanks for the encouragement yesterday!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith that you will bring your daughter home. It is all so worth it and somehow the pain just disappears once she's home with you forever. I'll keep you in my prayers.