Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Super Model or Tom Boy???






Yes, my daughter loves to play in the dirt!!! We don't go out in the yard too much because of the bugs but when this girl gets out there...watch out! She is covered from head to toe in dirt...yes she thinks it is fun to put dirt in her hair!!!

Later in the evening we went out to dinner with our roomies Staci and Andrew as they are headed home Friday! We are very excited for them but sad they are leaving us!

On another note...Auri loves Buffalo Wings!!! Last night I ordered wings and I think she ate 8 of the 12! Looks like Mommy and Auri will be eating at Buffalo Bill's and JD's Roadhouse a lot!!!

4 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

so where did y'all go to celebrate? I miss Mono Loco a little... ok, maybe not, but it was good while it lasted.

Andrea said...

Buffalo Wings? Same taste?

DEFINITELY A MOMMA & DAUGHTER it makes!!!!

hehe

Enjoy ur time together...

And IF you goto the "Rainbow Cafe" PLEASE ask for "CLARA" to come out from the kitchen ...

PLEASE tell her that the "COCKRUM FAMILY" misses her...Jim, Andrea, Chase, Trey, Zane, Tye * Aven...

and that we are continually praying for Maria...Clara's handicapped daughter...

Hold Fast!!!

Andrea

Amanda said...

haha... I have a picture of Flor playing in the dirt too!!

Anna said...

They are great photos of Auri- she looks so happy and having so much fun...even if it is in the dirt!!

My eldest went camping once with us and i have never seen her SO dirty ever!!! She was literally rolling in it. Thank goodness we only went for one night as I had already run out of clean clothes!!!

Hang in there and keeping on praying for you!!

Anna