I just received an email from our agency that our DNA is at the lab and they are about to mail out our results! So pray for a match!!!
I am trying to find out what social worker we have so that we can get a feel for how long we may be stuck in Family Court. Also before we can receive PA we need a midwife document that I am not sure our attorney has obtained yet...so hopefully I will hear back on that as well!

7 comments:
That's exactly what happened to us when we needed PA! You may want to tell them to go ahead and get a new birth certificate while your at it... Chances are the one they have may not be the one they need for PGN! (UGH!)
Felicia
BUT on the lighter side... Congratulations... I'm sure there's a match! :) Felicia
I am praying.....for a MATCH!!!
Love,
Kay-Kay
So glad that things are moving for you guys. Thinking good thoughts...
praying for a match!!!
GET the new birth cert my friend!!!
and...congrats on the match...of that I have no doubt...
Hang in there...My prayers will be with you as your leave your precious daughter...
wow.
Andrea
You are killing me...
R U okay???
Please post and just say you are home, hanging onto to memories, and looking forward to the future....
You are SO in my thoughts and prayers...
Andrea
Post a Comment