Saturday, August 23, 2008

Auri is not loving the camera anymore!

Auri looks like a Tennis Star in this adorable outfit from her Grandma Stasa. (for those of you wondering who that is that's my good friend and co-workers awesome mom!!! We just love her!!!) Anyway I wish I had a better picture of her but the girl hates the camera now...guess I over did it! So now we have moved on to the video camera and Auri loves when I turn the viewing screen around so she can see herself in it. If only I knew how to upload the videos...hint hint I need some help!!!
This cute little outfit, although you can hardly see it... was a birthday gift from Grandma and Grandpa Heinrich!
Not sure what Auri is doing here but notice she got a little bit tanner...we spent the day at the pool the day this picture was taken!


Here is one of the last pictures of Auri and Kelsey before she left us to go back to school! Also in the picture is Andrew and Lindsey and Eliana.


Oh how Auri loved this Burger King crown! I know she does not look like she is loving it but she could smell her french fries and was getting frustrated we had such a long walk home before she could eat them!

1 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

She is just so awesomely cute!!! How blessed you are!!!

Felicia