Thursday, August 14, 2008

PGN INTERVIEW DEADLINE - AUG 31

Well PGN and the CNA came up with a deadline for all the birth mom interviews for all cases regardless of where you are...and well our birth mom is MISSING! We still never heard if our attorney went out to find her. I am assuming he did not as our agency director is still here in Guatemala and they were prepping all files to be submitted to PGN by Monday.

So where does this leave us..WE HAVE NO IDEA! Looks like we will need to come up with 2k to hire an investigator and find her ourself. This is not the news I wanted.

Well I need to try and get some sleep. As soon as I hear anything...you all will!

4 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I am soooooo sorry! I am praying hard for you all. You've been through so much already!

Felicia

Anna said...

Uggh!!! That sounds SO frustrating Deanna.

Definitely will pray hard for a breakthrough for you...hang in there!!!

Take care and praying to hear some good news soon!!

Anna

~Emily said...

Something is going to happen here. I have good vibes that this will be cleared up... at the VERY last second. Don't know where the feeling is coming from or why but I believe it will happen. Someone - and you know who that Someone is - just wants to see how strong you really are. I have no doubt that you will muster up that strength.

Andrea said...

Deanna -

My mouth is hanging open.

HUH???? How can they 'force' an interview with NO birthmomma?????

Seriously, I'd start shakin' some heads together my dear...

and find that 2K QUICK b/c you need outside help.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you....again.

Andrea