Friday, March 14, 2008

We did it! Our kiddos with fur will have to miss us a little more!

We extended our stay!!! We will be staying 3 days at the Vista Real and then 3 days at the Grand Tikal! Unfortunately we will be flying out very early Thursday morning 6:20 am...and since the foster moms are coming for a meet and greet with our agency at 4 pm on Wed, Elvia may need to leave with her foster mom around 5 :-( We are going to see if the foster family wants to hang out so Elvia doesn't have to leave until 8...praying this all works out. I think I will end up in my room balling...knowing Elvia is so close but not with us for the night :-( ...not sure how I am going to make it through this goodbye.

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU!!!!! But, I am also so sad about the goodbye of our precious girls. It is the worst thing. Can't wait to figure out the plans. Who else is going to be there?? I didn't know of any other families going down to Guat. Hope you are having a relaxing Saturday....I am still in my p.j.'s!!!

Love,
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your trip is extended. I am anxious to hear how your visit goes with your beautiful girl! Valerie N.

Bill and Melodie said...

What days will you be at Grand Tikal? We will be there the 29th through the 1st.

Melodie