I can't wait to get my arms around my precious little girl!!! I think she may scream in fear of this crazy momma eating her alive with kisses! It was very different on our first trip...I can't explain it but I definitely think this trip is going to be awesome! I think our little diva is going to show her true colors...which we can't wait for! By our last night in December...she broke out the monster noises, latched to our legs when around others...it melted my heart!!!
We are almost finished packing! Tammi adopting Mia from our agency sent me the cutest picture album that will be filled with pics from this trip and the cutest little purple purse with a bunny and her first My Little Pony for Auri/Elvia! I will post pics back her when we get them!
oh ya and I am always thinking!!! The flights coming home are booked and I am sure they are over booked since so many families are getting to bring their precious babies home! ( I can't wait to see them all on the plane.) So my plan is to get bumped from my flight from Houston to a later flight to Pittsburgh if they offer me a free ticket at a later date or a big chunk of change to pay for it myself...sound like a plan or what?!?!?! Always thinking of ways to pay for another trip!!!
Well back to packing!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
3 comments:
That is a great idea about the plane tickets!!!! I need to do that too. WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see new pictures!! When do you leave?
Yeah! I keep checking in to see what is going on with your adoption. When can you bring her home? I know you have a list of things that need to get done (like DNA) but what is the timeline? (I'm sorry Im so much more familiar with Kaz adoption).
Post a Comment