Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost ready to go!

Well we are packed...now lets just hope our suitcases are not over 50lbs!!! Brent is sleeping now...I am just sitting her watching TV. We have the cell phone alarms set and my mom and co-worker Ruth are calling at 4 am to make sure we are up and on our way out the door!

Right now I am so frustrated! Very frustrated that we have not even been submitted to the Embassy...have no idea when our daughter will be home and how we will pay for these trips, our failed adoption and this adoption! Maybe this is God's way of telling me I don't need to live in a 350k house and drive a BMW or Lexus...and I should just go with Brent's low key lifestyle! Sorry for venting...I just had to get that off my chest!

2 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

ARE YOU THERE????????????????? I NEED TO SEE PICTURES!!!!!! Sorry for all of your frustration....I know you must be exhausted!!

Love,
Lindsey

Jill said...

Praying for strength for you and Brent. You will get through this.

I have not commented in a while, but know that Jeff and I are thinking of you and praying that little girl HOME.

Happy Easter to you and your family.