Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We love you Elvia!

Hi Elvia~

It's mommy and daddy! We just wanted to let you know we miss you very much! We are trying to have a friend of ours call your foster mom and make sure everything is okay since we haven't had an update! We are so excited to be coming to see you in 45 days!!!

xoxoxo~mommy and daddy

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

What days are ya'll going to be there??? Chris and I are going March 26-30. Let me know!!!! I am praying that we bring our girls home soon. Don't you just ache to bring her home???!!!

Love,
Lindsey

Matthew Ruley said...

This has been such a difficult journey. I can not imagine the anxiety and pain you must be going through. I pray your daughter comes home soon.

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

It is such a nightmare....is it not so hard watching our girls grow up in pictures??!!! I have felt so depressed the last three weeks. It is hard to even want to get up off of the couch!! Praying for you.

Lindsey