Just received the email...they have Elvia's birth certificate!!! We are soo happy!!! As soon as I know when DNA is scheduled I will let you all know!!!
Love ya,
Deanna
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
Just received the email...they have Elvia's birth certificate!!! We are soo happy!!! As soon as I know when DNA is scheduled I will let you all know!!!
Love ya,
Deanna
Posted by
The Heinrichs
at
5:08 PM
4 comments:
What awesome news!!! We are so very excited for you.
Steve, Pam, Ali, and Ben
WHOOO HOOO!!!!! Praise the Lord finally some good news! We are so excited for you. We will pray the good news keeps coming and you move quickly through the rest of the paperwork process.
YES!!!!!! That is AMAZING NEWS!!!!!! I am praying you get the DNA soon!!! We are getting to Guatemala on the 25th at 11:47 a.m. When do y'all leave???? I would love to just get to say hi and give you a big hug!!
Love,
Lindsey
I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures of the forever family together!!!!!! Congrats on the BC
Post a Comment