Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yeah! Updated medicals!

I just got an email from our agency with updated medicals! I can officially say we have a little peanut! She is almost 16 months and she weighs 18.4lbs and is 69cms. I found an age and weight chart on the internet and well according to this one she is not even in the 5th percentile! But her doctor's note said she was developing appropriately for her age...guess maybe I need to find a chart for Mayan children.

Now maybe I can get them to give me her shoe size on the next visit!!! haha

7 comments:

Gail said...

I noticed that about the baby growth charts too. They make our babies seem so small.
Gail

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Oh my goodness, she is tiny!! She probably wears 6-9 month clothes!! Are you going to go and see her anytime soon. I want to go back already and it has only been 3 weeks. Thanks for all of your encouragement! The Lord does know exactly what we need. It is crazy...every day I feel a different emotion! Praying for you.

Love,
Lindsey

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Also,

Hi to Aunti G! Do you have a blog??

Thanks for your encouragement too!

Lindsey

THE SCHAEFERS said...

What exciting info! She does sound like a peanut -- you would never know it from the pictures :)

We are in the same boat with the shoe sizes -- we've estimated clothing based on height and weight, but it's driving me crazy not knowing the shoe size -- shoe shopping is half the fun :)

Are you counting down the days yet?

Unknown said...

Dmitrii was 19 pounds when we met him and he was 14 months old. Once he got home he grew like crazy though. Your little peanut will too. Dmitrii was wearing 12 months clothes when we met him (with a little room to grow) and size 3 shoes. Maybe that will give you a rough estimate.

Chris Sapp said...

Our kids are a little small, but on the carts and doing great now. She will catch up in no time and you wil be totally amazed by what good nutrition and unconditional love will do! Praying you will be bringing her home SOON!

Jill said...

Okay, this makes Mario seem like a giant. He is 18 lbs and 8 months!!!!! Oh, Lord! They say they grow em small in Guat, but not our son. Maybe he is huge... it is so hard to judge! I will let you know when we see him! Glad things are moving along. If there is anything that I can do to help, please let me know.