Friday, November 2, 2007

A Christmas to Remember!

I am so excited and so scared!!! I just booked our first visit trip over the holidays December 21st- 24th! I can't wait to meet our precious baby girl and spend Christmas, well Christmas Eve and then bring all the pics and hours of video's to share with the rest of the family on Christmas Day!!!

Come on I171H and DNA!!!

5 comments:

Gail said...

How exciting!! What a good Christmas you will have.
Gail

THE SCHAEFERS said...

We are so excited for you guys! Still praying for your updated I-171H.

Jill said...

WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! MERRY MERRY! You will have to have us over when you get back to see all of the photos and video! We want to hear all about your trip!

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad things are finally working out for you! What a nice Christmas gift for both of you to finally meet your little girl. Will pray that everything continues to go smoothly for you.

Chris Sapp said...

How very, very special! We are praying those documents get to you ASAP!