Okay so here it is!!! Thanks for every one's suggestions...the next care package will include the other suggestions I didn't get to purchase since I was limited to the stores nearby due to our schedules!
Oops! Forgot some shoes and tights!
And now comes the real challenge...fitting everything in!
Okay so here it is!!! Thanks for every one's suggestions...the next care package will include the other suggestions I didn't get to purchase since I was limited to the stores nearby due to our schedules!
3 comments:
Oh my -- I am jealous of all the girl stuff you have already. Maybe I'll have to convince my husband to let me shop :)
It looks like you had a lot of fun shopping! Keep us posted. Will you get updated pictures since she will hand deliver the package?
Wow, Deanna, you had to have sooo much fun putting this together. We have the Elmo book that you have pictured and Ali loves it!! We will be looking forward to any updates or pictures that you get! Our little boy comes home this Friday... Keep the Faith!
Pam
Your little darling is going to be stylin' in her new things! She is gong to feel like such a princess when she gets her package from her mommy and daddy! Awwww! I hope someone is able to snap a few pictures for you!!! Buying little things every now and then helped me to feel connected while I waited.
Post a Comment