Our agency director is traveling again next week to visit the children as well as taking donations for the foster parents of the little boys waiting for families.
So while gathering gifts for the boys we get to send our first care package to Elvia/Auri and they are delivering it personally! I am so excited! Any suggestions on what to send??? She's 14 months now!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
4 comments:
Anything safe for chewing and that does not take batteries since they may be expensive in Guatemala. Lamaze (sold at Learning Express) has really cute toys for that age. How exciting that you will have your first real contact with your little girl!
How about those soft toggle books. Ali loved those or even a soft peek-a-boo book. You can never go wrong with any soft doll or stuffed animal either. Have fun shopping :)
Sassy makes a great infant/toddler photo album book. You can put pictures of you, your home, pets etc. -- kids love them. You can place labels in Spanish for the family to read to her. (If you don't speak spanish, email me I can help)
Another favorite at that age is the Peek-a-boo blocks with the giraffe (great fill and empty game) -- not sure what size package you can sent.
How exciting -- post pictures of the care package -- I'm so excited just thinking about it :)
I bet you just want to buy those adorable little girl clothes! Shopping for a boy is not as much fun! I love all of the headbands and bows!!! Have fun! Jill
Post a Comment