I am just waiting to get County Seals back from Delaware and Westmoreland County. I will be taking the rest of the dossier to the Allegheny County Courthouse on Thursday and hopefully I will be sending the paper work off to the Department of State that same day.
I also filed my I-600a today...thanks to Angie for driving over with me the Homeland Security Office...I would have been LOST!
After reading one of my favorite Kazakhstan blogs (I won't mention their names but I know they are reading this!) and looking back over their journey over the past two years it has just brought so many tears of joy. I know this is coming soon for Brent and I. Of course I just keep replaying the adoption videos I have on our Kazakhstan blog and balling!!! I just can't wait to be able to look back on the moments when love just takes us in and we all become a family! Even though both of our adoptions will not be smooth --- I found myself looking for jobs at adoption agencies! Who knows what the future holds!
One of my favorite lyrics: I need someone who needs me!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Congratulations on getting so much done!! What a wonderful feeling that is to get things in the mail and off your mind. Funny you mentioned working for an adoption agency. I OFTEN tell Steve that is truly what I would love to do:)
Pam
I, too, would love to be a part of working for an adoption agency!!! Maybe we have something here ladies :-) Bringing other people the joy we have found in adoption would be so rewarding and I know I would never forget how difficult things were, too. You are so close to all the joys! Being able to be a prt of your blog has allowed me to relive how special all of those times were! Thank you so much for allowing us to share in your journey! I can't wait to see how the Lord unfolds all of this for you! You are, and have been, in our prayers!
Post a Comment