Sunday, September 16, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl



As we wait to travel to meet and bring our son home, we decided it was time to start our journey to our daughter. Who could resist this face??? This adoption is so different from our Kazakhstan journey which I will explain in later posts.

Elvia Leticia Garcia


born July 20th, 2006




1 comments:

The Cook said...

Okay, I just read your whole blog. I pray that your case is pushed through quickly so your princess can come home. She is gorgeous and one day older then Sophia! I love that Orson did not get the best of you and you are pushing forward towards your dream of a family. I often had Guatamommie envy while I was waiting because they got to visit their baby and judging by the pictures from your visit trip it seems like it was an amazing time. I am sure however that since you know who your child is it is a little harder and I want you to know I am praying for your family. I am so excited to be sharing this journey with you!